MBEA Annual Awards - General Guidelines
Reminder: Only MBEA members in good standing may submit nominations for these awards. Please use the nomination form below to submit your nominations.
Nomination of an MBEA award candidate is a two-step process:
- Submission of the Nomination Form including the name and address of the nominee, the designation of the award, and the name and address of the nominator by October 1, 2021.
- Upon receipt of the Nomination Form, an Award Application will be sent to the nominator to complete in conjunction with the nominee. The Award Application should be completed and submitted, along with the other evidence as required by the nomination guidelines, by October 29, 2021 to the MBEA Awards Committee. If the Award Application is not completed according to specifications, the Awards Committee will disqualify it.
The Michigan Business Education Association (MBEA) gives three awards to deserving individuals:
- Recognition of Service Award
- Outstanding Contributions to Business Education by a Business Teacher (Middle, Secondary, Post-secondary)
- Emerging Professional Business Educator Award